G.F Smith have announced their strategic partnership with Taopix to introduce their AI powered album design platform.
Business Development Manager – Software Sales
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: Competitive base + Commission £65,000 OTE
LOCATION: Leeds / Bradford
TRANSEO MEDIA LIMITED is a leading software system integrator reselling graphic software applications for the Print and Marketing industries in the UK and Ireland. Due to the growth in the demand for digital photo gifting, web-to-print, cross media and variable data, Transeo are experiencing rapid growth.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to plan and carry out direct sales and marketing activities, to maintain and develop sales of Transeo Media’s portfolio of leading software and consumable range to UK customer accounts.
For the right applicant, we can offer a competitive starting salary, exciting challenges, compelling rewards, excellent benefits and a great working environment. If this is of interest to you, then read on, you could be exactly who we’re looking for…
About the Role
We’re offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic B2B Sales professional, who can deliver measurable success. In your defined territory, you will use your consultative selling skills to arrange sales calls following up with product demonstrations and managing each client through the sales life cycle, culminating in successful negotiations and implementations.
General duties will include.
– Follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, online demos and personal visits
– Develop new customers through individual account support, to help grow incremental revenue
– Generate new leads using your own initiative
– Work with the management team on improving sales strategy and goals
– Work with the management team on marketing strategies
– Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database (CRM)
– Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
– Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
– Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
– Attend Monthly/Quarterly sales meetings
– Attend exhibitions on behalf of the company
– Achieve or exceed agreed sales targets for new business
We’re looking for someone who is hardworking and very sales and target driven, is used to making a high volume of outbound sales calls, is successful at speaking with decision makers at the highest level within a target business and who has fantastic rapport building and listening skills. You need to be a responsible, self-starter. You will be confident and articulate with good communication skills. We expect that you’d be proactive and able to work self-directed and as part of a team where necessary. You’re reliable, flexible and cooperative with the ability to multi-task. You have attention to detail, you’re web savvy with an ability to work within various software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Overall, you’re personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature with a passion for excellence. If this sounds like you, then you’ll fit right in!
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and background:
3+ years proven experience in business to business sales and:
– Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
– Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems
– Excellent negotiating and closing skills
– Excellent organisational skills
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Great accuracy and attention to detail
– Positive can-do attitude, flexible and proactive and able to manage your time efficiently
– UK travel will be required with overnight stays (Exhibitions, customer visits etc.)
– Team oriented – able to work under instruction as part of a team
– Strong customer satisfaction orientation
– Interest and experience in e-commerce, Internet and web technologies.
What you can expect from us
We’re always looking to recruit and retain top talent. To ensure we provide the best environment for our team we aim to ensure that we provide the support and time needed to enable you to grow and flourish into your role. Our core values are key to our culture and make Transeo Media an enjoyable place to work. We feel this is crucial to our future growth and success of the company.
You can expect us to
– Arrange regular meetings and update sessions
– Provide a training and personal development plan bespoke to you and your needs
– Set clear objectives, actions and KPIs and monitor these during one to one sessions
– Tailored training and development programme
– Car allowance
– 5% match basis company pension scheme
– Group life insurance
– Laptop and phone
For further information, or to apply for the position please email your covering letter and CV to:
April 2018, London, UK: IHTBB (It Has To Be Brilliant) has successfully made the transition from printer to full-service marketing agency integrating traditional print and digital channels to help their clients deliver compelling and engaging stories.
Read the rest of this entry »
You’re selling stuff online. That’s great. But like most of us, you’re probably wondering what’s next. What you can do to push on and deliver that extra sparkle, improve conversions, higher margins and more repeat business?
And you need to achieve it all without disrupting your existing business?!
The outstanding tool that can allow you to pack more power into each product is to allow customers to personalise what you already sell. Read the rest of this entry »
Ofcom’s annual communications report throws up many surprises. Not least that 16-24 year olds spend more time than 25-34 year-olds reading print media and as much time as 55-64 year olds do.
Most companies still haven’t taken steps to integrate print within their multi-channel strategy.
That’s where you come in… Read the rest of this entry »
With the overall personalised photo calendar market growing 8% annually and expected to grow to £760M in 2016, the opportunity is open for those willing to focus using the right photo calendar software. (futuresource).
Read some key pointers: Read the rest of this entry »
The new Calendar Designer is a web app that gives the purchaser the freedom to create and order highly personalised calendars on any device..